Latest update from the National Centre for Diseases Control (NCDC) reported that Nigeria has recorded 11 new cases of coronavirus, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 81.
It said eight new cases were recorded in Lagos State, two in Enugu and one in Edo.
“11 new cases of #COVID-19 have been reported in Nigeria: Eight in Lagos State, two in Enugu and one in Edo.
“As of 11:55pm on 27th of March, there are 81 confirmed cases of #COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. Three have been discharged with one dead,” the NCDC tweeted.
Earlier in the day, the NCDC announced five new cases in the Federal Capital Territory and Oyo State.
“For a breakdown of cases by states in real time as of 11:55pm on 27th of March, Lagos has 52 cases, FCT – 14, Ogun – three, Ekiti – one, Oyo – three, Edo – two, Bauchi – two, Osun – one, Rivers – one, Enugu – two,” the tweet added.
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants