The former Special Adviser on New Media to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has declared that President Muhammadu Buhari is the biggest problem facing Nigeria.
Omokri made the assertion, following a poll he conducted on the greatest challenge facing Nigeria, ahead of 2019.
The United States, US-based Pastor made the disclosure in a series of tweets on his official twitter handle.
In the poll, the former Presidential aide asked, “As 2019 approaches, what do you think is the greatest challenge facing Nigeria?”
Omokri gave four options which include: Mass unemployment, Corruption, Terrorism and Buhari.
Disclosing the results of the poll, the former Presidential aide said, Nigerians chose the category with Buhari “by a whopping 43%!”
Following the result, Omokri said, “We don’t have a leader in PMB. We have a problem in him!”
Read also:What you need to know about ‘Monkeypox’
He wrote: “Wow! Nigerians choose @MBuhari as the biggest problem of Nigeria by a whopping 43%! We don’t have a leader in PMB. We have a problem in him.”
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter