Popular Instagram comedian, Mr Macaroni has taken a swipe at the Nigerian police following the controversy the security agency’s women’s day message ignited on social media.
In a tweet he shared, Mr Macaroni stated that no amount of packaging and branding can erase the awful and bitter experiences officials of the Nigerian Police have put their fellow Nigerians through. He also asked if they have a conscience.
Just go through the quoted tweets and comments here! No amount of packaging and branding can erase the awful and bitter experiences that you people have put your Fellow Nigerians through. Don’t you people have conscience?
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis