Indications have emerged that Nigerian students will not write the West African Examination Council(WAEC) examinations this year.
The Federal Government through the Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu, disclosed this to State House Correspondents on Wednesday after the week’s virtual Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.
The Minister also said there is no date for school resumption yet.
Mallam Adamu Adamu said he would prefer Nigerian students to lose an academic year to expose them to dangers.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92