Caz Chidiebere, Nollywood actor and producer has advised IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu, to put an end in his struggle for the actualization of Biafra nation.
Chidiebere disclosed this on his Facebook post stating that the IPOB leader has allowed himself be used by politicians to try to destabilize Nigeria.
According to him, “the self-acclaimed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) needs to end his struggle and instead find a way to help the Nigerian government make the nation better. ” Kanu needs to stop seeking cheap popularity and endangering the lives of innocent people.
“For the first time on this Biafra struggle and agitations, I want to say a few words, To Mr Nnamdi Kanu have it at back of your mind that Nigeria is too big for you to keep messing with. I don’t really know the people using you to be creating all these troubles, but I know that your aim boils down to cheap popularity.
“Oga stop feeling rude in the midst of the radicals, even if Biafra will be actualized it won’t be through someone like you whose kids are abroad and he delights in seeing others go through stress to make him a redeemer, Igbo youths should see that this man is being used by politicians and the senseless ones will keep on dying in the name of IPOB.
My advice to you Mr Kanu, take back your weapons of war if you are so learned and educated, help the Nigerian government to make Nigeria better and livable for all of us. I love Nigeria, long live Federal republic of Nigeria, I’m in my palace come and beat me.
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000