In a news shared on Facebook via Email, Nollywood screen diva Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reveal her favorite Nigerian musicians.
The actress revealed that she likes the music of Kiss Daniel and her son Captain E – The mom-of-four was once a musician too She may be known primarily as an actress but Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde also has a good ear for music. In fact, she also dabbled into music at some point in her career. While participating in a recently organised question and answer session with her fans on Twitter, she was asked which Nigerian musicians were her favorite. She answered that she loves many but right now, her favorites are Kiss Daniel and her producer son Captain E.
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends