In a news shared on Facebook via Email, Nollywood screen diva Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reveal her favorite Nigerian musicians.
The actress revealed that she likes the music of Kiss Daniel and her son Captain E – The mom-of-four was once a musician too She may be known primarily as an actress but Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde also has a good ear for music. In fact, she also dabbled into music at some point in her career. While participating in a recently organised question and answer session with her fans on Twitter, she was asked which Nigerian musicians were her favorite. She answered that she loves many but right now, her favorites are Kiss Daniel and her producer son Captain E.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections