– Nollywood actors pay a visit to actress Eucharia Anunobi who recently lost her 15-year-old son to sickle cell anemian
– Anunobi had the child out of wedlock with Charrles Ekwu in 2002 Nollywood actors have paid a visit to Nigerian actress Eucharia Anunobi who lost her son to sickle cell anemia.
The 15-year-old boy identified as Raymond was said to have passed away on Tuesday, August 22. Among the actors who paid a solidarity visit to the actress were Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Bimbo Akintola, Ufuoma Mcdermot, Susan Peters and Rukky Sanda.
The deceased was born out of wedlock in 2002, a union between his mother and Charles Ekwu who was the actress’ ex-husband at the time.the actress had expressed regret over Raymond’s birth. She stated then that the pregnancy was not a deliberate choice of hers. May his soul rest in perfect peace!
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements