– Nollywood actors pay a visit to actress Eucharia Anunobi who recently lost her 15-year-old son to sickle cell anemian
– Anunobi had the child out of wedlock with Charrles Ekwu in 2002 Nollywood actors have paid a visit to Nigerian actress Eucharia Anunobi who lost her son to sickle cell anemia.
The 15-year-old boy identified as Raymond was said to have passed away on Tuesday, August 22. Among the actors who paid a solidarity visit to the actress were Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Bimbo Akintola, Ufuoma Mcdermot, Susan Peters and Rukky Sanda.
The deceased was born out of wedlock in 2002, a union between his mother and Charles Ekwu who was the actress’ ex-husband at the time.the actress had expressed regret over Raymond’s birth. She stated then that the pregnancy was not a deliberate choice of hers. May his soul rest in perfect peace!
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes