A student of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), allegedly stabs her hostel-mate in the face at their hostel in Apete, Ibadan, Oyo capital.
ROYAL NEWS learnt that Nike was reportedly stabbed in the face by her hostel mate, Tolani, during an argument on Monday.
According to a source, the victim has been hospitalized and she is currently responding to treatment.
The reason for the fight is sketchy as at time of filing this report.
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS