The acting Chairman board of the National Population Commission, (NPC), Dr. Eyitayo Oyetunji, has commended the appointment of Professor Ibrahim Agboola Gambari, as the new Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari.
This was contained in a congratutory letter sent on behalf of the Commission to the new CoS dated 18th May 2020. Oyetunji said that Prof. Gambari’s appointment at this critical time of COVID-19 Pandemic and the attendant national economic and social dislocations was a clear testimony of President Buhari’s confidence in Gambari’s competence and ability to assist the president steer the ship of the nation through difficult time
According to the NPC boss, Prof Gambari as the the number one aide to the president and head of the “engine room ” of the presidency, there is no doubt that the task ahead would be challenging.”
However, he said with Gambari’s unassailable credentials and reputation, he had no doubt that the new CoS would accomplish his task creditably by helping Mr President launch the country into an era of economic posterity and political stability POST-COVID 19
His words ” with your appointment as new Chief of Staff to the president, I am proud that your numerous services to our country have not not gone unnoticed. Your impressive experiences and unblemished record of service spanning through the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria as a Lecturer to international assignment as Under- Secretary General of the United Nations are noteworthy services”.
He therefore prayed God to grant Prof Gambari the wisdom, courage and good heart to excel in his new job.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7