Dada said the success was recorded following intelligence information by some people in Sokoto.
“The NSCDC Tsamiya out-post in Tureta local government has successfully arrested Bello Abdullahi, Bello Abubakar, Abdullahi Oro and Lawali Sulaiman.
“The suspects were arrested in connection with the kidnapping of four persons in Tureta on April 22, in which N5 million was collected as ransom.
The command also recorded success in the arrest of suspects in “ the kidnapping of another one person at Dange Shuni LGA on March 16, during which N900,000 was collected as ransom,” he said.
The Commandant added that the suspects were in its wanted list and had since admitted committing the alleged crime.
“We are currently concluding our investigation and soon the suspects will be taken to the appropriate authority for further judicial process,” he added.
Dada further appealed for more commitment of the public in supporting the government to address the security challenges in the country.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- EMIR OF ILORIN COMMISERATES WITH OKE-ODE COMMUNITY, KWARA NUJ
- Emir Sulu-Gambari set to install Balogun Gambari as most senior counsellor in Ilorin Emirate
- Divorce: JJC Skillz divorces Nollywood Star, Funke Akindele
- Gov Zulum directs promotion of deserving civil servants
- Kano APC Senator, Shekarau finally defects to NNPP
- Senate Confirms Buhari 7 Ministerial Norminees
- Fraud: Senate summons NIA boss over N/Delta activists’ blacklist by DSS
- Organ harvesting: Senate delegation to visit Ekweremadu, wife in London
- Ado-Ekiti Yahoo-Boy Jailed Two Years for Scam, Loses N13m Car to FG
- Money-politics affecting Nigeria’s political processes— Ex-Minister