Actress Nuella Njubigbo has removed her filmmaker husband, Tchidi Chikere’s name from her Instagram bio, weeks after they jointly debunked his ex-wife, Sophia Williams’ claim of their marriage crashing.
Speculation of Nuella and Tchidi having a marital crisis came after Sophia’s Instagram post which read “wetin dey happen to one love made in heaven?”. The couple had named ther union “Love made in heaven” after they walked down the aisle in 2014. It was also noticed that they’ve unfollowed each other on Instagram.
However weeks after they debunked the claim in a video they shared, Nuella has now removed Tchidi’s surname “Chikere” from her Instagram bio.
Her Instagram bio which also read “mother and wife” before now, has now been changed to “Award winning filmmaker, mum, CEO”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo