A total of 2, 050 prospective Corps members have been deployed to Kwara State to take part in the Batch B 2017 orientation course at the NYSC permanent orientation camp, Yikpata, in Edu local government.
The NYSC State Coordinator, Mr Remigius Amaefule made this known during a press conference on Friday in Ilorin.
He said the three week orientation course which will commence on Nov 21 will come to an end on Dec 11.
Amaefule added that about 300 camp officials will take part in the orientation; saying that all the camp officials will move to camp on Monday, Nov 20.
He said NYSC in Kwara was 95 percent ready to commence the orientation course as all necessary logistics have been put in place.
“We want to tell the people of Kwara that Corps members will be coming to the state for the first time in their lives.
“I appeal to the people to assist the Corps members to find their ways to the orientation camp.
“The warm reception for the Corps members is not only responsibility of the NYSC officials, but the people of the state,” the coordinator added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Buhari’s Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen, withdraws from Senatorial race
- Stirke: UNILORIN VC sends strong message to FG, ASUU
- Ekiti guber race: I’m committed to APC’s victory at poll—Bamidele
- Foundation produces 65 graduates, gets donation from Davido
- I’ll work with NASS to restructure Nigeria – Atiku
- 2023: I will end banditry in 6 months, says Wike
- Blasphemy: No ‘jungle justice’ in Islam, Group backs Sultan Abubakar
- Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, Yet He Didn’t Kill Anybody – Sheikh Gumi
- I’m only PDP presidential aspirant to win APC– Wike
- SOKOTO IMBROGLIO: MURIC CONDEMNS LOOTING, ATTACKS ON CHURCHES