OAP Kemi Smallz has lost her father.
The media personality shared the sad news on Twitter with a tribute which expressed how agonizing it is. Kemi also described her father as her “guy and friend”.
My daddy died. I can’t breathe. That’s my guy , my friend. What am I going to do now ? If I’m missing , I’m not lost . I’m just trying to remember how to breathe . Don’t ask if I’m okay, I’m not .
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling