Oba Oyerinde III, Ohoro of Shao is dead
The traditional ruler of Shao, Ohoro (Dr.) Bamidele Adegbite Oyerinde III is dead. He died on Thursday at about 5pm, ROYAL NEWS reports.
Meanwhile, the Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has commiserated with the people of Shao on the death of the Ohoro of Shao describing him as a man of peace and a fine leader of his people.
He said: “The death of the Ohoro of Shao is a huge loss not just to the people of Shao community but also to all lovers of consensus building and peaceful coexistence.
Rafiu Ajakaye, the Governor’s spokesman in a condolence message issued on Thursday added that:
“The Ohoro lived and related excellently with different people like an intellectual that he was, and he would be sorely missed for his many qualities. My thoughts are with his immediate and extended families as well as the good people of Shao”.
“I pray Almighty Allah to forgive and admit the late Ohoro of Shao to Al-jannah Firdaus. We beseech Allah to give comfort to everyone who mourns him.”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- NGF: Tinubu congratulates Gov. AbdulRazaq, Uzodinma
- Alleged N4bn: EFCC drills Ex-Gov. Kayode Fayemi in Ilorin
- I never indicated interest to be 10th Assembly’s Senate President— Lawan
- Insecurity: Tinubu gives Service Chiefs Matching Order
- Breaking…..CBN debunks rumour on alleged Naira devaluation
- Folashade Tinubu adds ‘First Daughter of FRN’ to her Twitter bio
- INEC rejects certified true copies of documents tendered by Atiku, PDP
- CBN devalues Naira to 630 per dollar
- Hajj 2023: Again, MAX Air makes another emergency landing in Kano
- How MDAs abused N3.8trn Service Wide Vote, by Senate