Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, National Caretaker Chairman, Ahmed Makarfi, are currently in a closed-door meeting.
The meeting is said to be holding in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.
The parley whose agenda is unknown is taking place at the Green Legacy Hotel and Resort, Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, OOPL, Abeokuta.
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children