Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has vowed never to return to the Peoples Democratic Party.
This was what he told journalists after he met with the National Caretaker Chairman of the party, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, behind closed-doors.
The meeting was held at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta, which lasted for one hour.
The former president said, “I will never return to the PDP, just like a dog would never return to its vomit.”
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn