Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has vowed never to return to the Peoples Democratic Party.
This was what he told journalists after he met with the National Caretaker Chairman of the party, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, behind closed-doors.
The meeting was held at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta, which lasted for one hour.
The former president said, “I will never return to the PDP, just like a dog would never return to its vomit.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory