ROYAL NEWS gathered that Governor Obaseki also appointed two special advisers to commence work immediately.
Secretary to Edo State Government (SSG) Osarodion Ogie, in a statement, listed the names of the 11 commissioner-nominees and the two special advisers.
The commissioner-nominees are Oluwole Osamudiamen Iyamu, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN); Prof. Obehi Akoria; Dr. Joan Osa Oviawe; Osaze Ethan Uzamere and Monday Osaigbovo.
Others are Marie Edeko, Joseph Eboigbe, Moses Agbukor, Isoken Omo, Andrew Emwanta and Mrs. Otse Momoh-Omorogbe.
The two special advisers are Crusoe Osagie, who has been appointed as Special Adviser, Media Projects, and Sarah Esangbedo Ajose-Adeogun, who is now the Special Adviser, Strategy, Policy, Projects and Performance Management.
Ogie said: “While the appointment of the two special advisers takes immediate effect, the commissioner-nominees will await screening and confirmation from the House of Assembly.”
Osagie, a media expert, has over two decades’ experience in journalism and public relations. He served in Obaseki’s first tenure as the Special Adviser on Media and Communication Strategy.
Ajose-Adeogun, a former employee of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), is an accomplished professional, with over two decades of multi-disciplinary experience in the oil and gas industry.
During Ajose-Adeogun’s distinguished career in the oil industry that she spent in SPDC and its other subsidiaries, she was involved in transformation initiatives that generated sustainable value across social performance, information technology and local content disciplines.
While at SPDC and its subsidiaries, Obaseki’s newly-appointed special adviser deployed technology applications for management of over $2 billion investment funds and managed the pension fund digitisation programme, among other projects.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution