The Emir stated this in a condolence message issued by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, stressing that the deceased was his childhood friend with whom he grew up together during his school days at the ancient town of Offa.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari described the deceased as a great philantropist and astute entrepreneur who mentored and supported many people to succeed in different professions spanning across community growth as well as human capital development.
He noted that “late Ashiru Balagun was a pious and lover of peace, bridging unity among the people of Offa. He was a veritable member of Sanni Aba family, a well respected community leader and a proud Nigerian.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari condoled with the immediate and extended family members of the deceased, the Olofa of Offa, Oba Muhammad Mufutau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II, the government and people of Offa Local Government Area over the exit of a great legend.
He prayed that Almighty Allah accept his good deeds, forgive his shortcomings and admit him into Al-janatul firdaos.
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo