Ogun NNPP Guber candidate to provide free education, youths employment
The governorship candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, (NNPP), in Ogun State, Ambassador Olufemi Ajadi Oguntoyinbo, has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of going against the order of the Supreme court when he directed that only N200 will only be accepted as a legal in the country.
Oguntoyinbo further said that he is contesting as a governor to build new Ogun state that shall be self sustained in all sector..
The governorship hopeful who made the declaration at the guest forum, titled: “Speak Out” organised by members of the Correspondents’ Chapel of the Oyo State of the Nigeria Union of Journalist, NUJ in Ibadan noted that his government will access five hundred billions N500 billions, e-pension and pay N68bn pension which the current administration is owing pensioners in the state.
He further lamented that it was a bad omen when the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria , who suppose to be the chief security officer and chief defender of the country’s constitution now not only violate but overruled the decision of the Supreme court.
The NNPP Chieftain emphasized that the president confused himself when he allows the N200 to be accepted as a legal tender while overruled that of N500 and N1000.
Oguntoyinbo stated that he will secure the security of Ogun state by providing CCTV camera in all boarder , adding that this give the youth employment and enhance the economy status of the state.
The governorship candidate further disclosed that his government will give free education to all the pupils in primary and secondary schools across the state to increase the state’s academic performance among the states in Nigeria.
He noted that apart from the fact that the government will introduce “operation no pothole” all the roads that link the state shall be tarred .
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- CBN releases cash, orders banks to operate on weekends
- Supreme Court opens up on CJN trip, meeting Tinubu
- Buhari never said he wouldn’t hand over to Tinubu– Presidency
- Okowa congratulates Adeleke on Appeal Court victory
- Ekweremadu, wife to be sentenced on May 5
- CBN confirms evacuation of banknotes, directs banks to open for weekend operations
- CBN begins monitoring of old notes circulation:
- Ademola Adeleke is the duly elected governor of Osun— Appeal Court
- BREAKING…Appeal court reinstates Adeleke as Osun governor
- Kwara Gov sympathises with residents over rainstorm, flooding incidents