Senator Rochas Okorocha (APC-Imo) has joined the 2023 presidential race.
Okorocha, a former Governor of Imo state, who represents Imo-West in the National Assembly, said this in a letter addressed to Senate President Ahmed Lawan and read out in plenary on Wednesday.
The lawmaker also said he plans to address a global press conference on January 31 at the Abuja International Conference Center to lay out his agenda on the race.
Okorocha has joined a host of other hopefuls from the southeast who are seeking to be Nigeria‘s president in 2023.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign