The All Progressives Congress on Wednesday says it cannot help the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, who has been denied a certificate of return as a senator-elect because he is still on suspension.
The party’s National Publicity Secretary, Lanre Isa-Onilu, said this at a Press conference in Abuja.
He said the governor himself was aware of his suspension, hence, “he has not reported his dilemma to the party.”
Isa-Onilu said, “We cannot take any position on that now. Governor Okorocha is on suspension. He, too, has not reported the case to us because he knows he is on suspension.
“Until that is vacated, we can’t handle his case.”
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling
- Wike donates N70million to families of three slain police officers
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity