The All Progressives Congress, (APC) candidate of the federal house of representatives for Ilorin East/South constituency, Alhaji Saka Cook Olododo, has expressed satisfaction with the conduct of the electorates at the poll.
He noted that the turnout is not only encouraging but also peaceful stressing that “there is need for more security beef updat the various polling centres.
See pictures :
The APC chieftain said: “The presence of security here is very poor, I believe INEC and those concern would do the needful by deploying more security personnel across the state.
He casted his vote at Ibagun ward in Ilorin East local Government area of Kwara State at exactly 8:51am.
Similarly, the Director of Policy, Research and Strategy for the APC presidential campaign, Prof. Shuaib Oba Abdulraheem, expressed satisfaction at the turnout of electorates despite the earlier postponement.
The varsity don who voted at the polling unit 022, Ajikobi ward said: “I’m very pleased with the turn out and I congratulate people for having the courage to come out en mass to express their civic responsibility.”
Facebook Comments Box
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai