The All Progressives Congress, (APC) candidate of the federal house of representatives for Ilorin East/South constituency, Alhaji Saka Cook Olododo, has expressed satisfaction with the conduct of the electorates at the poll.
He noted that the turnout is not only encouraging but also peaceful stressing that “there is need for more security beef updat the various polling centres.
See pictures :
The APC chieftain said: “The presence of security here is very poor, I believe INEC and those concern would do the needful by deploying more security personnel across the state.
He casted his vote at Ibagun ward in Ilorin East local Government area of Kwara State at exactly 8:51am.
Similarly, the Director of Policy, Research and Strategy for the APC presidential campaign, Prof. Shuaib Oba Abdulraheem, expressed satisfaction at the turnout of electorates despite the earlier postponement.
The varsity don who voted at the polling unit 022, Ajikobi ward said: “I’m very pleased with the turn out and I congratulate people for having the courage to come out en mass to express their civic responsibility.”
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor