Mahin Ward 4, unit 013, Ilaje local government area
APC – 143
PDP – 29
ZLP – 58
Polling unit 3, ward 6, Okitipupa LGA.
APC – 119
PDP – 55
ZLP – 37
PU 013, Ward 03, Ajue, Odigbo LGA.
APC – 81
PDP – 141
ZLP – 40
Results are currently trickling in from various Polling Units in the Ondo State governorship election.
INEC officials have concluded the voting exercise while ballot counting has commenced in the presence of the voters.
The election was keenly contested between the incumbent Governor and candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Eyitayo Jegede and Agboola Ajayi of the Zenith Labour Party, ZLP.
Follow this thread for live results from Polling Units:
Mahin ward 3, Unit 002 Ilaje LGA
Odopetu ward 7 Unit 024.
RESULT OF POLL
Ode-Mahin of Ilaje I
Unit 005 Mahin Zion (Mahin Ward 1)
PU 10, Ward 10, Ipoba I&II, Open Space at Ipoba I, Owena/Apoumulona
Ijare PU 10, Ward 1, in Ifedore LGA
Akure PU 10, Ward 2
Ugbonla Ward 2, Unit 006, Ilaje LGA
PDP Candidate, Tayo Jegede’s Polling Unit
Ward 2, PU1, Irele LGA
PU11, Ward 1, Ugbo, Ilaje LGA.
APC – 298
PDP – 4
ZLP – 2
ZLP Candidate, Ajayi Agboola’s Polling Unit
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor