Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State, on Tuesday tested positive for COIVD-19.
It was gathered that the governor announced this about 50 minutes ago on a Facebook live.
Akeredolu said the result of his COVID-19 test released today confirmed that he is positive though asymptomatic.
He said already, he is on self-isolation, supervised at home and will be administered by the wonderful team at our Infectious Disease Hospital.
The post reads,” earlier today, I got confirmation of a positive result for Covid-19. I am asymptomatic and not displaying any symptoms. I am currently self-isolating and supervised home management will be administered by the wonderful team at our Infectious Disease Hospital. I ask that we all stay safe and be well.”
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants