Former Avaitaion minister and Peoples Democratic Party stalwart, Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode, on Sunday broke his promise to his supporters not to continue his Twitter battle with Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim, calling him a Judas.
Ibrahim has been at war of words on Twitter with Fani-Kayode over his (Jimoh Ibrahim) attempt to represent PDP as candidate in Saturday’s election.
After several tweets, Fani-Kayode, had decided to ignore further taunts from Ibrahim “out of deference” to his followers.
The former minister, however, broke that promise when Mr. Ibrahim suggested on Twitter that Mr. Eyitayo Jegede lost his bid for the Ondo governorship seat because he was being backed by Mr. Fani-Kayode.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion