Reports from the Ondo state governorship election has turned violent at Ward 2, Akure where angry voters are seen chasing away a party supporter who allegedly tried to buy votes with money.The Angry Protester were seen around Akarale Road in the capital City ,Akure.
Also, at Ago Yeye polling Unit oba road, Owo Local Government Area of the state. a picture shows cast ballot papers seen on the ground while INEC ballot box is seen shattered.
Facebook Comments Box
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity