One person was killed while two others sustained injuries in a multiple accident involving seven vehicles at Ologuneru Area of Ibadan on Tuesday.
FRSC Sector Commander in Oyo State, Mr Joshua Adekanye, confirmed the accident to the News Agency of Nigeria on Wednesday in Ibadan and said 10 persons were involved.
He said that vehicles involved were two trucks, two Toyota Camry cars, a KIA car and two motorcycles.
He attributed the cause of the accident to speed violation and loss of control on the part of one of the trucks.
Adekanye said the police took the dead to a mortuary, while the injured were taken to Ibadan Central Hospital by the FRSC.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign