The Ogun State Command of the Federal Road Safety Corps said on Tuesday that one person died while two others sustained various injuries in an auto accident that involved two vehicles at the Toll-Gate, Sango-Ota, on the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway.
Mr Clement Oladele, the Ogun State FRSC Sector Commander, told the News Agency of Nigeriain Ota, Ogun State, that the accident occurred at 12.45 a.m. on Tuesday.
He said that five persons were involved in the accident that resulted in the death of one, while two were injured.
“The corpse of the victim had been deposited at the morgue of the Ifo General Hospital, while the survivors were taken to the General Hospital, Sango-Ota, for an intensive treatment,’’ he said.
The sector commander said that normalcy had been restored to ease the free-flow of traffic in the area.
Oladele, however, advised motorists to be cautious and refrain from acts that could lead to loss of lives and property on the roads.
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated
- How pastors treWe both wept when Sammie Okposo told me how pastors treated him – Apostle Suleman
- My presidential ambition is for Nigeria’s future– Peter Obi
- PDP reschedules campaign flag off in Nasarawa over police permit
- UniAbuja ASUU protest unpaid salaries
- Unilorin V-C extols Prof. Gambari’s virtues @ 78
- EFCC secures 3,328 convictions in 11 months – Chairman
- Buhari condoles with family of Gospel Musician, Sammie Okposo
- Gov. Oyetola signs N138bn Budget into law