President Muhammadu Buhari is again absent at a meeting of the Federal Executive Council currently holding inside the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
In his stead, Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo is presiding over the meeting.
Penultimate Wednesday, Buhari was absent at the same meeting but the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said it was nothing to worry about.
Last week, the meeting did not hold and the Presidency attributed it to the Easter holidays.
The ongoing meeting started a few minutes after 11am when Osinbajo asked the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu; and the Minister of Health, Isaac Adewole, to say both Muslim and Christian prayers respectively.
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations