President Muhammadu Buhari is currently meeting some senators at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The senators were those delegated to meet the President over the face-off between the Senate and the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris.
The meeting is holding behind closed doors inside the President’s office
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes