Barely one week after the traditional ruler of Yoruba Kingdom Ile-Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife, got married to his fifth wife, the king is set to tie the knot with his sixth wife, Princess Temitope Adesegun on Monday.
Palace spokesperson, Moses Olafare, announced this in a Facebook post on Sunday.
The Ijebu princess, who was the former Personal Assistant to the late Secretary to the Lagos State Government during the Babatunde Fashola administration, is also a director of Hope Alive Initiative Poverty Alleviation Advocacy that is powered by the House of Odua inspired by the Ooni.
The monarch had, on 20th October, tied the knot with his fifth wife, Princess Ronke Ademiluyi, days after marrying his fourth, Princess Ashley Adegoke.
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy