The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II, has expressed his readiness to support Share kingdom in Ifelodun local government area of Kwar state in the areas of culture and tourism promotion.
He stated this when the delegation of the Olupako of Share, Oba Abubakar Dosumu, paid him a courtesy visit at his palace.
The delegation was led by the Aare Adimula of Share land, Alhaji Yakub Adeshina Laola Salashi accompanied by the General Manager of UNILORIN FM, Alhaji Ibrahim Akintola Alooma, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
Oba Ogunwusi further reiterated his commitment to the development of all Yoruba towns and black race across the nation stressing that peaceful coexistence is required in the ongoing general elections.
He however prayed for peace to continue to reign supreme in Nigeria especially during the 2019 general elections and beyond.
Meanwhile, the Aare Adimula of Share land had earlier stressed the need for more attention on culture and tourism to boost the economy of Kwar state.
“If the public and private sectors must join hands together to explore the sector so that millions of youths in Kwara state and Nigeria will be engaged
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery