Oloori Silekunola Naomi , the wife of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, has reportedly given birth to a baby boy.
This is coming few months after it was rumored the Queen was pregnant.
If you recall in July, while speaking at the 40 years remembrance programme of the 49th King of the town, Oba Adesoji Tadenikawo Aderemi, the current Ooni of Ife vowed to name his unborn prince after the late king.
At the event which held at his Ile Oduduwa palace, Ooni Ogunwusi described his predecessor as a great icon who will forever be remembered for his immeasurable contributions to the independence, stabilization and growth of Nigeria.
There is however no official statement yet on the birth of the baby from the palace, but information spreadin across social media have it that the Queen has just been delivered of the baby boy.
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin
- Opinion: Celebrating a quintessential ex-Defence Minister, Gen. BS Magashi @ 74
- Tinubu for nationwide address on Nigeria @ 63
- Nigeria At 63: We Are On Track For Economic Recovery, Says Obasa
- Nigeria Undoubtedly On Path To Greatness Despite Challenges –Lawan