Oloori Silekunola Naomi , the wife of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, has reportedly given birth to a baby boy.
This is coming few months after it was rumored the Queen was pregnant.
If you recall in July, while speaking at the 40 years remembrance programme of the 49th King of the town, Oba Adesoji Tadenikawo Aderemi, the current Ooni of Ife vowed to name his unborn prince after the late king.
At the event which held at his Ile Oduduwa palace, Ooni Ogunwusi described his predecessor as a great icon who will forever be remembered for his immeasurable contributions to the independence, stabilization and growth of Nigeria.
There is however no official statement yet on the birth of the baby from the palace, but information spreadin across social media have it that the Queen has just been delivered of the baby boy.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption