According to him, the programme is an initiative of the Federal government to complement what the state government is doing in empowering the people of the state.
He said participants are expected from Kwara, Kogi, Osun and Niger states.
Speaking on Kwara state government investment in the Micro Small and Medium Enterprise, Mr. Soewu stated that over one billion naira had been invested into the enterprise for the benefit of people in the state.
On the proposed Mass Transits, the Chief Operating Officer, who stated that the buses were purchased by Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed in batches, said the terminus would be at the Post office with the buses plying Post Office to Unilorin, Kwara Poly, Malete, Amoyo Eiyenkorin.
He stated that the Mass Transits scheme which will commence next month with ten buses in its fleet will be in phases and would be extended to other parts of the state.
Mr. Soewu noted that the transport scheme was established to complement the existing transport system in the state.
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai