According to him, the programme is an initiative of the Federal government to complement what the state government is doing in empowering the people of the state.
He said participants are expected from Kwara, Kogi, Osun and Niger states.
Speaking on Kwara state government investment in the Micro Small and Medium Enterprise, Mr. Soewu stated that over one billion naira had been invested into the enterprise for the benefit of people in the state.
On the proposed Mass Transits, the Chief Operating Officer, who stated that the buses were purchased by Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed in batches, said the terminus would be at the Post office with the buses plying Post Office to Unilorin, Kwara Poly, Malete, Amoyo Eiyenkorin.
He stated that the Mass Transits scheme which will commence next month with ten buses in its fleet will be in phases and would be extended to other parts of the state.
Mr. Soewu noted that the transport scheme was established to complement the existing transport system in the state.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders