Former Vice President Namadi Sambo on Wednesday paid a visit to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo and both held private discussions.
Sambo said the visit was a usual familiarisation.
He added that “I have come to visit Mr. Vice President and the Acting President as a usual familiarisation visit.
“As you know, former presidents visit Mr. President and former vice presidents visit incumbent vice president,’’ he told correspondents after the visit.
Sambo said he was happy to meet his former staffers during the visit and thanked them for according him good reception
“I am happy to see all of you our old colleagues here and I want to thank you very much for this very good reception.’’
When prompted to disclose what both discussed, he declined, saying it was private.
Sambo climbed the staircase to approach the office of the Acting President, Osinbajo received him on the corridor and led him inside.
Sambo was Vice President to former President Goodluck Jonathan who handed over power to President Muhammadu Buhari on May 29, 2015.
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated
- How pastors treWe both wept when Sammie Okposo told me how pastors treated him – Apostle Suleman
- My presidential ambition is for Nigeria’s future– Peter Obi
- PDP reschedules campaign flag off in Nasarawa over police permit
- UniAbuja ASUU protest unpaid salaries
- Unilorin V-C extols Prof. Gambari’s virtues @ 78
- EFCC secures 3,328 convictions in 11 months – Chairman
- Buhari condoles with family of Gospel Musician, Sammie Okposo
- Gov. Oyetola signs N138bn Budget into law