Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Saturday’s governorship election in Osun State, has expressed satisfaction with the conduct of the election so far.
Oyetola arrived at the polling unit at about 10:10am, in company of his wife and daughter.
Oyetola spoke shortly after casting his vote at his Unit 2, Ward 1, LA Primary School Popo, Iragbiji, Boripe Local Government Area of Osun State.
He said the reports he was getting from APC party agents across the state indicated that the process was smooth, free and fair.
“To God be the glory, the process of the election is peaceful and INEC has done very well so far.
“My expectation is that we have a peaceful, free and fair election all through.
“People have come out en masse to cast their votes and I have just performed my own civic responsibility as the candidate of APC.
“I have a lot of confidence in the process because there had been no report of any serious issues from all APC party agents across the state,” he said
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note