Osun Govt explains delay of civil servants’ March salaries
The Osun Government says the ongoing computation of arrears of civil servants promoted without pay in the last four years is responsible for delay in the payment of march salary for civil servants in the state.
This is contained in a statement by Mallam Olawale Rasheed, the spokesperson to Gov. Ademola Adeleke, on Friday in Osogbo.
According to a statement, the compilation of what is due to each promoted officer is being followed with due diligence to ensure that there is no error in the eventual payment.
“Gov. Ademola Adeleke has directed that compilation, analysis and computation of the promotion arrears should be completed and paid to the affected civil servants.
“He insisted that the arrears must be paid alongside the March salary.
“Osun state Government therefore wishes to reassure Osun workers that the payment of March salary is accompanied with payment of promotion arrears, hence the few days delay.
“The March salary alongside the promotion arrears of promoted civil servants will be ready next week,” the statement said.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike