Osun State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP), says it would await the appellate court’s final verdict in the appeal filed by All Progressives Congress, (APC) against the rulings of the tribunal which declared Ademola Adeleke winner of the 2018 governorship election,
PDP also commended the judiciary for what it called a “landmark judgment,” as the Osun Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abuja declared Ademola Adeleke winner of the state’s 2018 governorship election the winner.
Osun PDP chairman, Mr. Soji Adagunodo, in his reaction, said the victory was for the people of the state adding that the judgment shows that “we still have men of impeccable character in the judiciary.’’
“Kudos to the Nigerian judiciary and this shows that we still have men of impeccable character in the judiciary. Truly, the judiciary is the last hope of common man,’’ Adagunodo said.
Adagunodo said since the APC had decided to appeal the judgment, PDP would await the outcome at the appellate court.
- 12yrs of exit: Remembering Alh. S.A. Arowona everyday with prayers
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment