The emir of Ilorin , Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has been described as one of the highly respected traditional rulers whose contributions to nation-building and grassroot development process is noticeable.
A statement signed by Dr.Isiaku Yusuf on behalf of Yusuf Amuda Olopa Oju-ekun family on Wednesday disclosed that, “We pleage our unfliching loyalty to the Emir, he shall continue to as our father at all times.
“His Royal Highness remains the paramount ruler of the entire emirate and he is the chief custodian of all the lands, heritage and values therein. Our loyalty to him remains undoubted.
“We wish him long life and prosperity on the throne with sound health and unprecedented accomplishments.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport