Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church has been condemned by the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) over his comment on President Muhammadu Buhari-led government.
APC also called for serious examination on the head of the highly respected clergyman, ROYAL NEWS reports.
The party in a statement by its Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabena, on Monday, noted that Oyedepo has contributed nothing to the development of the country.
The revered cleric, on Sunday, described Buhari’s administration as the worst administration Nigeria has had, while saying that the days of the administration are numbered.
Nabena said, “What has he contributed to Nigeria, Oyedepo has no right to crucify or tell anybody that their time has come to an end.
“He has no right, he should examine his own head. Wwhat has he given back to the community,” Nabena said of Oyedepo whose Covenant University is the only one in Nigeria ranked among the best 100 universities in the developing world.
“What has he contributed to the country? So he is not in a position to tell Nigerians what to do because they voted for Buhari so he has no right to tell Nigerians what to do.”
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra