OYO SUBEB Monitors Unified Exams
The second term Unified Examination in all public primary schools across Oyo State has commenced, with adequate monitoring exercise put in place by the Oyo State Universal Basic Education Board (OYOSUBEB).
The Chairman, OYOSUBEB, Dr. Nureni Aderemi Adeniran, while monitoring the exercise today in Ibadan, said the motive behind the examination exercise was to ensure simultaneous participation of all schools in the examination process.
He appealed to school head-teachers to ensure adherence to the time-table given to them by the Oyo State Government.
While inspecting Schools in Ibadan North-East Local Government Area of the State, Adeniran noted that the level of preparedness of schools and students was quite impressive.
Adeniran, who applauded the smooth conduct of the exercise, added that efforts and arrangements put in place by the State Government in printing unified question-papers for all schools in the State would ensure better performance of pupils.
He pointed out that the introduction of a unified examination timetable and questions was to give better credence to the exercise.
Dr. Adeniran also disclosed his satisfaction that both schools and pupils adhered to examination instructions.
Schools in Ibadan North; Ibarapa; Ibadan North-West; Ibadan South-West; Ibadan South-East LGAs were also visited by the Board’s monitoring team.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu swears in Akume as SGF
- Why we didn’t embark on strike over subsidy removal– NLC
- No-Man’s Land: Lagos to make laws toprotect indigenes
- Peace Mass Transit says bus fares will not be increased despite fuel price
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa