Pastor Adeboye Loses Prominent Pastor To Covid-19
Popular Pastor Danjuma Tafewa-Balewa of the Redeemed Christian church of God, Cornerstone Parish (My Father’s House), Okota is dead.
According to a statement announcing his demise, Pastor Danujma died on Saturday, March 15th, 2021, from COVID-19 complications at 62.
The cleric and his wife, Vera, as well as some family members, had been in isolation after testing positive for the virus.
Danujma who had been on oxygen for over two weeks now, lost battle to the virus around 12 am on Saturday.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tuberculosis Detection, Case Control Must Be Prioritised In Rural Areas—-Stakeholders
- I’m eager to leave office, I want to focus on my farms– Buhari
- Profile of Rev. Fd. Hyacinth Alia, Benue Governor-Elect
- Ramadan: CAN calls for prayers for peace in Nigeria
- (PHOTOS)EFCC arrests 28 suspected Yahoo Yahoo boys in Kwara
- Aggrieved parties file 25 petitions before Lagos election tribunal
- Referee suspended for using fan’s phone to review a goal
- Ramadan: Buhari sends best wishes to Muslim faithful
- NLC declares nationwide strike from Wednesday next week
- President-Elect Tinubu jets out to Europe