In a post via her Instagram story on Friday the actress stated that pastors should be accountable to members who pay tithes and offerings to them.
She further noted that pastors have to start explaining to their members when they buy certain things, especially luxury possessions, like cars and private jets, else the possession should be co-owned by the pastors and the members.
She asked men of God to stop deceiving members by claiming the money is for God because he doesn’t come down to spend the money with them.
“As long as you’re my pastor and I pay you tithe, offering, you are accountable to me.
“Don’t tell me the money is for God because God doesn’t come down to spend the money.
“You buy a Ferrari, you tell me why or else it becomes our own.
“You buy a private jet, you tell me why or it is for both of us.Don’t use God to deceive people.
“God sent you to provide service to his people not to enrich your pockets”, she wrote.
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded