The victims; Oladapo Bukola, 45, her daughters, Moyo Oladapo, 17, and Glory Oladapo, 14, were kidnapped around 1.04 a.m on Sunday, September 5.
It was gathered that the woman’s husband, Pastor Gabriel Oladapo, was out of Abuja when the gunmen attacked the home.
The spokesman of the FCT police command, ASP Daniel Y Ndiparya, confirmed the incident. He said efforts were ongoing to rescue the victims unhurt.
“The police are making efforts to ensure the victims are rescued unhurt,” Ndiparya said.
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office