The victims; Oladapo Bukola, 45, her daughters, Moyo Oladapo, 17, and Glory Oladapo, 14, were kidnapped around 1.04 a.m on Sunday, September 5.
It was gathered that the woman’s husband, Pastor Gabriel Oladapo, was out of Abuja when the gunmen attacked the home.
The spokesman of the FCT police command, ASP Daniel Y Ndiparya, confirmed the incident. He said efforts were ongoing to rescue the victims unhurt.
“The police are making efforts to ensure the victims are rescued unhurt,” Ndiparya said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo