A governorship aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party in Osun State, Otunba Waliyu Ademola Adebayo has promised to end suffering in Osun State if elected as governor in the next year gubernatorial election in the state.
Speaking with Royal news reporter, Adebayo who is fondly known as ROVET lamented that the current economic hardship in the state was caused by egocentric attitude of the politicians who do not have primary means of livelihood other than politics.
He urged the people of the state to reject money politics in the forthcoming governorship election and vote for selfless individual who is ready to serve and rescue the people from hardship through all inclusive governance in economic, educational and agricultural programmes.
His words “Osun is thirsty, seriously in dare need of a rescuer that knows the plight of the people and has the capacity to end the current suffering. The people of this state deserve good governance and best leadership.”
“When I examined the present situation of Osun state, I was not happy with the high rate of hardship our people are going through. We really need to stabilize economy of this state. It is unjust and callous to refuse to pay full salaries of workers and this would be promptly addressed if I become governor next year”.
“Our economy needs surgical operation that can best be diagnosed and operated by an experienced resources surgeon. We need to revamp the economy so that our people can do business and make gain without multiple taxes. I have the capacity to do this.”
“We shall develop our various centers of attraction in this state to generate income for the state and boost the economy of this state. A comprehensive plan is already on ground to liaise with some organisations in the United Arab Emirates and the Caribbeans to attain this”
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants