Deputy National Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Engr Emmanuel Agbo, has accused President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) of propagating falsehood in attempt to launder it’s “sinking image”.
He said this while reacting to comment by John Oyegun, APC National Chairman that PDP is “dead and buried”.
Oyegun made the declaration on Saturday in Katsina during a grand reception organized by the state APC chapter to receive prominent politicians who defected to the ruling party from the PDP.
Agbo, while addressing pressmen at Ovwor, Ugheli Delta State on Saturday, stated that only a sizeable number of members of the PDP decamped to the APC during a rally in Katsina State.
He pointed out that even those paraded at the rally were people who left the PDP over two years ago.
He said, “President Muhammadu Buhari and the APC should stop institutionalizing falsehood and lie telling (lying).
“How will a party in government who is expected to be role model for the upcoming generation be so deep necked into falsehood and raising lying to state craft.
“The supposed decamping of PDP members is the greatest falsehood and latest window dressing of APC’s image that is sinking irredeemably with supersonic speed.
“All those paraded today (Saturday) in Katsina left the PDP two years ago.
“This is another image laundering exercise of the totally damaged and shattered government of the PMB and his APC conspirators”, he concluded.
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour of A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto