According to a statement by the online media outfit, Adeparusi, a photojournalist in Naij.com’s Abuja office “has gone missing under very mysterious circumstances.”
It stated that Yinka stepped out of his Abuja apartment on Sunday, November 13 with a brief remark; ‘I’ll be back’ but has not been seen since then.
The statement further reads:
“Several calls made to his mobile phone lines have not been going through. Mr Adeparusi has also not made any contact with those close to him or his colleagues in the office.
“This is quite unusual because Yinka is a soft-spoken, very professional and clear-headed individual; not the kind of person to wander off. He speaks Yoruba and English quite well and he had a not-too-thick Afro-style hair as at the last time he was seen.
“Yinka is an award-winning photojournalist who graduated from Lagos State University School of Communication, where he bagged double honours in Photojournalism and Cinematography and minor in mass communication.
“Among other awards, Yinka received the People’s Choice Award for Human Rights Photography in Africa, German Development Media Awards in 2013 and was winner of the photojournalism award of the 6th Wole Soyinka Award for Investigative Reporting in 2011.
“NAIJ.com would deeply appreciate any information about his whereabouts. If you have any information on Yinka’s whereabouts, please call: 08122228419, 08168818131, 08180006245 or email email@example.com
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign