A devastating fire occurred in Ilorin in the early hours of the day.
Oja Tuntun, one of the major markets in Ilorin suffered a terrible fire about 4:00am this morning.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that over 40 shops were affected in the inferno.
One of the sympathizers who spoke with correspondent said, “I can’t get over how devastating the damage was to the community, and especially to the shop owners and their families.”
See more photos below…
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo