The new Commissioner of Police in Kwara State, CP Lawal Bagege, on Tuesday visited the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari.
The police who used the opportunity to commiserate with the monarch over the death of the Commissioner of Police in Cross River State, late CP Lanre AbdulKadir Jimoh, expressed sadness over the great loss.
“Late CP Jimoh was my course mate. I commiserate with Your Royal Highness over the irreparable loss. May Allah be pleased with his soul and grant him Al-janatul firdaos”, he said.
The Emir however thanked the police Commissioner for his visit and urged him to sustain the peaceful co-existence in the State stressing that, “My palace is widely open for you anytime you need my support”.
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue