President Buhari and his wife, Aisha, on Friday, September 4, gave their daughter, Hanan’s hand in marriage to her fiance, Turad Sha’aban.
The wedding took place in the Presidential Villa in Abuja and was attended by various dignitaries.
Guests at the wedding included Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and wife, Dolapo, Senate President Ahmed Lawan, Speaker of the House of Representatives Femi Gbajabiamila, Ekiti state governor Kayode Fayemi and wife Bisi, Minister of Labour and Employment Chris Ngige, Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote, first ladies of various states and many others.
See more photos below:
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal